COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE (USA:DMCA)
99cimages does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should follow the process below.
Please note that we are a UK company and under UK law the DMCA act does not have an equivalent provision. However, in the interests of protecting your represented copyright holder we have adopted the principals of the US federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement.
Notice of Infringing Material
In order to allow us to review your report promptly and effectively, a copyright infringement notice ("Notice") should include the following:
1. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the image claimed to be infringed or, if multiple images are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such images (for example: title, author, ImageIDs);
2. Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
3. A statement setting out ownership rights of the work, together with any appropriate evidence (copyright certificates if available);
4. A statement setting out the grounds for your assertion of the infringement;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed;
7. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send valid notices to: